- Shop by Ailment
- Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex
Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex
Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex
Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex Product Description
Beginning at an early age, women begin to build bone mass, reaching a maximum bone density in their late twenties. A diet rich in essential bone nutrients is critical during these early years of bone development, but food intake surveys suggest that women consume half the recommended amounts of calcium and other bone nutrients for optimal bone health. This deficiency is pronounced in teen women who are less likely to eat right, but who would benefit from increased bone nutrient consumption as their young bones are absorbing nutrients at a rate nearly double that of adult women. doTERRA Women Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex is a blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential for bone health in women beginning in adolescence and continuing through menopause. Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex is formulated with bioavailable forms of natural nutrients that include vitamins C and D, plus calcium, magnesium, and other trace minerals that support healthy bone density as a woman ages.*
Four capsules a day with food provides the nutrients that the body requires for a lifetime of bone health.
What Makes Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex Unique?
Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex consists of a proprietary formula of the highest quality bone nutrients in bioavailable forms. This supplement includes 100 percent of the recommended daily amounts of calcium and magnesium, and the important trace minerals zinc, copper, manganese, and boron. These nutrients are vital for bone health and strength, and are commonly deficient in the average woman’s diet.
This formula also contains vitamin D-2 and D-3 to help bones absorb calcium.* Nutrition is all about absorption. If the nutrients are not in a highly bioavailable form and not complemented by other substances that assist efficient absorption, the user might as well not even take them. Vitamin D has been associated with improved calcium absorption.*
For those concerned about the possible risks associated with sodium lauryl sulfate, Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex is made with SLS-free HPMC vegetable capsules.
Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex Uses and Benefits
- Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex provides optimal levels of vitamins and minerals essential for developing and maintaining healthy bone mass and density.* A diet rich in essential bone nutrients is critical for bone development and long-term health, but food intake surveys suggest women often consume half the recommended amounts of calcium and other bone nutrients.
- Deficiencies in calcium and magnesium are often very pronounced in female diets. Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex provides 100 percent of the recommended daily amounts of calcium and magnesium.
- As mentioned, when it comes to receiving the proper nutrients, absorption is key. Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex contains vitamin D2 and D3 to help bones absorb calcium.*
- Bone health and strength is vital for women beginning before adulthood. Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex was designed for women from teenage to postmenopausal age. Teens are less likely to eat right, but could benefit even more from meeting nutrient guidelines as their young bones are absorbing nutrients at a rate nearly double that of adult women. Supplementation can be an easy way to ensure a lifetime of bone health.*
- While nutrients for the bones can be consumed through diet, most women aren’t getting the calcium, magnesium, and other nutrients they need in their daily diet. The Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex provides an easy and convenient way to get these nutrients.
How to Take Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex
Teen and adult women (and men) take four capsules daily with food.
Pregnant or nursing women and people with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using. Does not contain wheat or milk products. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you have questions about this product, visit the Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex Q&A page.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.