- Shop by Ailment
- On Guard Laundry Detergent
On Guard Laundry Detergent
On Guard Laundry Detergent
doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent Product Description
With safe, natural ingredients and powerful essential oils, the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent formula provides a non-toxic solution for lifting stains and giving clothes a lovely, clean scent. Utilizing the doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend, the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent includes essential oils like Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and more, that are perfect for natural cleansing. Not only do the essential oils in this formula leave your clothes looking, smelling, and feeling clean, but you won’t have to worry about the synthetic ingredients that are often found in commercial detergents. A formula free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, and toxins, the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent makes laundry day safer and more enjoyable.
Each doTERRA On Guard product uses CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils and other safe, thoroughly tested ingredients in an effort to keep you and your family safe. While many household products use chemicals or questionable ingredients, doTERRA always uses safe, natural components to create a high quality product.
doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent Uses and Benefits
- One of the greatest benefits of the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent is that it utilizes essential oils to clean your clothes and leave them with a fresh, pleasant scent. Essential oils like Wild Orange, Cinnamon, and Eucalyptus are commonly used in cleaning products because of their cleansing properties and invigorating aroma. Each bottle of doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent includes 10mL of the proprietary doTERRA On Guard blend (a value of $28.00) to leave your clothes with a refreshing, clean scent.
- In addition to the use of CPTG® high quality essential oils, the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent formula includes other natural ingredients to give users a safe, natural solution for cleaning clothes and lifting stains. The carefully designed formula includes surfactants, stabilizers, and enzymes from natural-based, sustainable sources, so not only is the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent a safe alternative for your family, but it is a more environmentally-friendly option as well. The formula uses a unique combination of natural-based, bio-originated enzymes and a preservative stabilizer made from corn, so you can be sure that you are using a product that is safe for any member of your family.
- With natural ingredients, the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent works on a variety of washable fabrics at all temperatures and is color safe as well. This powerful formula makes each bottle of doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent useful for up to 64 loads of laundry. Whether you have a toddler who loves to make messes, teenagers who constantly produce dirty socks and uniforms, or you just find yourself doing a lot of laundry throughout the week, the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent will make 64 loads of laundry feel like a breeze.
- The unique formula of the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent allows you to lift stains and banish dirt, without losing the powerful aroma of doTERRA On Guard. Because the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent formula doesn’t use synthetic ingredients or fillers, you can more fully enjoy the aroma of essential oils like Eucalyptus, Cinnamon, Clove, Wild Orange, Rosemary, and more, as they will not be covered up by heavy chemicals or toxins. If you enjoy the scent of the doTERRA On Guard proprietary blend, you’ll love how your clothes smell after using the doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent.
How to use doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent
HE washers: ¼ cap (1 tbsp)
Conventional Washers: ½ cap (2 tbsp) Use more as needed for heavily soiled loads
Stains: When trying to lift a stain from clothing, place a small amount of doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent directly on the stained area. Let the detergent sit on the clothing for 3-10 minutes, then, wash the garment as directed.
With particularly stubborn stains, you can re-apply the detergent before the clothing is dry, and then repeat the wash cycle. After you repeat the wash cycle, let the piece of clothing dry before applying additional stain treatment. Like with any stain remover, it is wise to test the detergent for colorfastness in a small area before treating.
Avoid eye contact. For external use only.