- Shop by Ailment
- On Guard Toothpaste
On Guard Toothpaste
On Guard Toothpaste
doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste Product Description
Essential oils have long been used for their benefits for the mouth, teeth, and gums, as many of them hold cleansing properties that are useful for oral hygiene. While many essential oils were useful in ancient times for keeping the mouth clean, some oils are still used today in popular dental products and cleaning procedures. Using pure, powerful essential oils, doTERRA created the doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste to help polish, whiten, and clean the teeth. The natural ingredients and essential oils in this product, including the use of the proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend, are designed to help users clean and whiten the teeth, reduce plaque, and leave behind a polished, fresh mouth.
Like all doTERRA On Guard products, the doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste uses the proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend to provide the body with cleansing, protective benefits.
doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste Uses and Benefits
- doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste is designed to leave your teeth and breath fresh with the unique mixture of Cinnamon and Peppermint essential oils. The pure, potent power of these essential oils will help give you fresh breath throughout the day, while leaving your toothbrush minty fresh after use as well. Whether you struggle with bad breath, or want a toothpaste that will give you powerfully fresh breath, doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste is your new best friend.
- In addition to the refreshing qualities of doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste, this formula also helps remove plaque and stains from the teeth. Using hydrated silica, a natural abrasive, doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste can help remove stains and plaque. This ingredient is also gentle, so it can help reduce plaque and teeth stains, without damaging your tooth enamel.
- The essential oils included in the doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste are known for their cleansing properties. These cleansing properties, along with other natural ingredients, will help cleanse the mouth and polish the teeth and gums—exactly what you want in a toothpaste. Along with fresh breath and reduced plaque, you will love how clean and polished your mouth feels after each use of the doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste.
- While many whitening toothpastes and products contain questionable ingredients that can be damaging to enamel, the fluoride-free doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste formula utilizes the powerful cleansing properties of essential oils and other gentle ingredients, so you won’t have to worry about compromising the safety of your oral health for the sake of whiter teeth. All doTERRA products use safe, natural ingredients, so you can rest easy knowing that you won’t endanger your body or your family.
- Users love the taste of doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste, with the unique combination of cinnamon-mint flavors that aren’t overpowering. If you struggle with the taste of toothpaste, or just want a pleasant taste left behind after brushing, doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste is definitely the product for you.
- doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste formula also uses calcium hydroxyapatite to promote strong, healthy-looking teeth. If you take your oral health seriously, you want a toothpaste that can protect your teeth and gums, leaving them looking and feeling healthy. For strong, healthy-looking teeth, use the doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste on a regular, consistent basis.
Myrrh: Known for its soothing properties for the mouth, gums, and throat, Myrrh oil plays an important role in the doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste formula.
Cinnamon Bark: Cinnamon oil is often used in gums and mouth rinses for its powerful cleansing properties.
Calcium hydroxyapatite: Clinically shown to support strong, healthy-looking teeth, this ingredient contributes to keeping teeth looking healthy and strong.
Peppermint: Often used to freshen breath, Peppermint oil is an important part of the unique cinnamonmint flavor of doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste.
Natural xylitol sweetener: Helping to keep the gums and teeth clean, xylitol sweetener helps to give the doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste its great taste.
Hydrated silica: This natural abrasive makes doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste useful for reducing plaque and tooth stains, without damaging tooth enamel.
Clove: For years, Clove oil has been frequently used in candy, gum, and dental preparations for its distinct taste and cleansing properties for the mouth.
How to Use doTERRA On Guard Whitening Toothpaste
After flossing the teeth, apply a small amount of doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste to wet toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, morning and night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. For improved results, follow brushing with mouthwash. For a natural mouthwash, place one drop of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend mixed in 8 oz. of water. Swish vigorously in the mouth for one minute before rinsing.